CENTRAL FIRE DISTRICT NEWSLETTER
- Whit Albertson (LT50) has put together a Nozzle Forward training this Saturday, April 15th. If you would like to participate please be at Station 1 by 9:00 AM and bring your turnouts.
- Fire Academy at EITC is May 19th-21st. Class information and registration forms are at all stations. You need an OK from your leadership, so please discuss registration with them. Those forms need to be turned in ASAP so please get them in if you would like to go.
- Still a little ways out, but Life Flight will be hosting a Late Night with Life Flight at the district office on Thursday, June 1st. There will be dinner, a landing zone class and 2 hours of pediatric training.
- The May commissioner meeting will be Tuesday, May 9th instead of Thursday, May 11th due to a large amount of leadership being gone to the National Fire Academy for training.
- Congratulations to Chris Foreman (St. 3) and his wife! They welcomed a baby girl, Ellie, on March 2nd. This is also a granddaughter to Kevin and Kristy Moore (St. 4).
- Congratulations to Nic White on being named the new Battalion Chief of Station 3!
- That means the captains position at Station 4 is now open. Please pick up an internal application at the district office if you wish to apply.
- GOOD LUCK to Jared Giannini, Rebekah Wadsworth, Chris Foreman and Brian Edwards. They have finished their EMT class and will be testing soon.
CALL SUMMARY –MARCH 2017
- EMS – 59 (+12)
- Fire – 4 (+3)
- EMS – 11 (-1)
- Fire – 2 (-1)
- EMS – 6 (-1)
- Fire – 1 (+1)
- EMS – 6 (+1)
- Fire – 1 (+-0)