June 2016 Newsletter
CENTRAL FIRE DISTRICT NEWSLETTER
- Friday, June 17th and Saturday, June 18th is Stampede Days in Rigby. An email will be going out for rodeo coverage. Also, the parade is Saturday at 10 AM. Lineup at 9 AM. The theme is Stars & Stripes & Stampede Nights. Each station will need a few people to bring their engine and hand out candy. Candy cannot be thrown from the trucks so we’ll need some people to walk and pass it out.
- Menan 4th of July parade is coming up as well. Details will come by email as it gets closer.
- The office will be closed Monday, July 4th
- Leadership meeting July 11th
- BLM training coming up on June 25th. They will review any items that your leadership would like to see addressed. More details to come.
- District summer party August 6th at the Rigby City Park
- The weather has definitely gotten warm quickly, so please make sure you stay well hydrated!!
- All personnel – when fueling trucks or gas cans, please make sure you write the truck number and your name on the receipt you hand in. This makes for better accountability for all. Also, make sure you put the gas card back in the truck!
- Great job on the two water calls we had this month already. Rigby folks thinking outside the box on getting the patient to the dry canal bank – always something new!
- Ririe and Rigby did a great job working together on the mobile home fire June 6th. It is not often firefighters can save a mobile home from burning completely down. Well done!
- Congratulations to Steven Holm and Shelby Robertson from station 2. Both recently passed their EMT exams and will be getting their licenses soon!
CALL SUMMARY –MAY 2016
- EMS – 54 (-8)
- Fire – 11 (-5)
- EMS – 20 (+13)
- Fire – 5 (-2)
- EMS – 13 (+5)
- Fire – 1 (-4)
- EMS – 12 (+6)
- Fire – 2 (+-0)