CENTRAL FIRE DISTRICT NEWSLETTER
- The first Figure 8 race of the year is coming up April 23rd. Keep an eye on your email for details.
- April 29th and 30th there is a high school rodeo in Rigby. We will need 2 EMT’s each day. Watch your email for sign ups.
- Friday, May 20th we have 3 groups of kindergarteners coming to Station 1 in the morning for part of their field trip. They are very large groups and we need as many people as possible to help with these tours. If you are available that morning and can help, PLEASE let Lisa know.
- The office will be closed Monday, May 30th for Memorial Day.
- The green training sheets for EMS have been updated to add in the new modules and remove some that were redundant. Please pay attention to them and fill them out accurately. You MUST write a description of what you trained on! This helps us make sure training hours are tracked accurately. Also, make sure you are using fire training sheets for fire and EMS for EMS. If you need more, make a copy or let Lisa know and she will print them off.
- The Sheriff’s office is already planning a softball rematch this year at the summer party, so start practicing!
- Ditch burning season is beginning already! Please go through your wildland gear and make sure everything is in good condition and ready to go. We recommend good heavy leather boots, NOT tennis shoes. If you need boots, 190 has found some for good prices.
- If you know of anyone who would be interested in joining Central Fire District, please get them an application!
CALL SUMMARY –MARCH 2016
- EMS – 58 (+12)
- Fire – 7 (+4)
- EMS – 9 (-6)
- Fire – 1 (+-0)
- EMS – 4 (-4)
- Fire – 3 (+2)
- EMS – 9 (+3)
- Fire – 3 (+3)