CENTRAL FIRE DISTRICT NEWSLETTER
- The office will be closed Monday, January 18th for Martin Luther King Day
- GREAT JOB to everyone who helped with the Heap the Helmet fundraiser. They raised over $3000, $1000 more than last year! That money was used to buy Broulim’s gift cards to give to the needy. Awesome experience for everyone involved.
- We just received our third batch of new turnouts! This should have almost everyone in new or nearly new gear. Thanks to the commissioners for making this happen!
- Most people were able to get fit tested for their new SCBA’s. We’ll be wrapping that up and as soon as the new compressors get here there will be training on those.
- Jeanette is working on adding 3 optional EMS modules. They are coming along well and they should be added to our scope of practice in about a month. She is working on some great trainings for the year also.
- Fire school has been moved from June to April this year. Keep an eye out for registration and a schedule.
- Rigby has welcomed some GREAT new restaurants this year. One of them, Wild West Grub Slingers, is offering a 10% discount to all CFD personnel and their immediate family. They have a list of everyone’s name so make sure you ask about it! They are located at 432 Farnsworth Way, in the old Gator Jacks location.
- Thanks to all the hard work everyone put in last year. Let’s keep moral up and make 2016 even better! -170
CALL SUMMARY –DECEMBER 2015
- EMS – 43 (+-0)
- Fire – 5 (-1)
- EMS – 8 (-9)
- Fire – 0 (-2)
- EMS – 5 (-1)
- Fire – 2 (+-0)
- EMS – 8 (+3)
- Fire – 2 (+2)
CALL SUMMARY –2015 YEAR END
- EMS – 612 (-19)
- Fire – 105 (+36)
- EMS – 149 (-8)
- Fire – 33 (+-0)
- EMS – 53 (-16)
- Fire – 38 (+10)
- EMS – 61 (-1)
- Fire – 18 (-12)