CENTRAL FIRE DISTRICT NEWSLETTER
- Station 1 is hosting the second weekend of the 3rd Annual Heap the Helmet fundraiser December 11th and 12th. Please meet at Station 1 at 4:45 PM Friday or 8:45 AM Saturday, or at Broulim’s. $1350 was raised the first weekend and we hope to do at least that much this weekend!
- The office will be closed Friday, December 25th for Christmas and Friday, January 1st for New Years Day.
- Leadership meeting January 4th
- WELCOME to our new personnel, Broc Nelson from St. 4 and Steven Holm, Shelby Robertson and Albert Andersen from St. 2. We are excited to get them started.
- Flu shot vouchers are available in the district office.
- New SCBAs have arrived and we will be doing Fit Testing for the face masks. Fit Testing will be January 9th. This testing is mandatory for all firefighters. We will be working all day on fit testing so we can schedule all personnel in. It is also a requirement that facial hair has to be trimmed to an acceptable level. Check with Leadership before you shave off that pretty moustache.
- New suctions have arrived and will be put on EMS trucks by the LTs. We will retire some of the older suction units. LTs- the owner’s manual are with the units. Please read the pertinent information on keeping a good charge on these units.
- The District has also bought new stethoscopes for the EMS trucks. These are very high end pieces of equipment. Please put these back in the boxes and in their rightful place when done using them. These are not the cheap 10 dollar variety store brand and it is important to take care of them.
- If you want a copy of the Christmas video, please let the office know and we’ll make one for you.
- If you will be going out of town for the holidays, please remember to let your leadership know.
- Thanks to all of you and your families for the service you provide to your community. We wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
CALL SUMMARY –NOVEMBER 2015
- EMS – 42 (-9)
- Fire – 7 (+2)
- EMS – 8 (+-0)
- Fire – 1 (-3)
- EMS – 3 (-1)
- Fire – 1 (-2)
- EMS – 6 (-1)
- Fire – 1 (+1)