September 2015 Newsletter
Central Fire District Newsletter
- 9/11 Memorial Walk & Run Saturday, September 12th at Snake River Landing, beginning at 8:30 AM. Info at facebook.com/911fallenheroesrun. This is always an INCREDIBLE event!!
- Leadership meeting September 14th
- Rigby Homecoming parade September 18th 3 PM
- Cowboys & Angels Keely Lance Memorial Rodeo is September 19th at 3 PM. 2 EMT’s will be needed to cover this.
- Idaho Falls ambulance will be teaching a state-certified Pediatrics course September 21st from 7-10 PM at Station 1. This is a great way to get all your Pediatric hours at once. All fire and EMS personnel are invited.
- Final Figure 8 race September 26th at 5 PM
- One EMT each still needed for the Rigby High school football games September 18th and October 16th
- We just got some new hats in at the district office. Come check them out!
- JUST A REMINDER!!! All personnel and patrons are always welcome at Commissioner’s Meetings. If you don’t know the Commissioners (we have some new ones) or recognize them, this is a good time to meet them and see what they do for us. There is always a segment of time at Commissioner’s Meeting for public input. If you have comments or concerns, this is your time to be heard. The Chief, Assistant Chief, and BC of each station or their representative meet at 8:00 PM every 2nd Thursday of the month to discuss District business. Come out and get familiar with the people behind the scene and the way our District works.
CALL SUMMARY –AUGUST 2015
- EMS – 67 (+25)
- Fire – 7 (-8)
- EMS – 14 (-1)
- Fire – 6 (+1)
- EMS – 3 (-2)
- Fire – 5 (+2)
- EMS – 4 (+2)
- Fire – 1 (-2)