- The District Office will be closed Friday, December 25th and Friday, January 1st
- November was one of the busiest months for calls we have had in a LONG time!! Thank you to all who responded and provided the highest quality care to our patrons.
- It won’t be long before we are asked whether you want to take the COVID-19 vaccine or not. This will not be mandatory from CFD! Study the reports and make your best-informed decision. I have been asked how many of our personnel will be taking the vaccine. If you will contact me (190) personally, I would appreciate it. I need to have some numbers on that. The yes and no numbers will be shared with the Health Bureau only.
- Please remember to take care of your health and wear ALL PPE! The months of January and February are predicted to be monstrous.
- The living quarters building project over the district offices is in full swing. It shouldn’t take long to get this project completed.
EMS drill schedule: topics
are to be taught on the second EMS drill night, all topics are on 24/7
*January– Pediatric Assessment *February– Cold Weather Emergencies *March– Stroke *April– Understanding Shock *May– Pediatric Trauma *June– Trauma Assessment *July– Sudden Cardiac Death *August– Extreme Heat Emergencies *September– Pediatric Airway Management *October– Airway Care *November– Pediatric Cardiac Arrest: Management and Response *December– open
- We hope you all have an enjoyable and safe holiday season. While we are all missing our annual District party, it is for the best to not hold it this year.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL FROM
THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE!!
CALL SUMMARY –NOVEMBER 2020
- Station 1
- EMS – 107 (+26)
- Fire – 13 (+2)
- Station 2
- EMS – 14 (+1)
- Fire – 5 (+2)
- Station 3
- EMS – 15 (+9)
- Fire – 3 (+3)
- Station 4
- EMS – 12 (-1)
- Fire – 3 (-2)