- We’re still getting lots of requests for tours and fire safety presentations throughout October for Fire Safety Month. Please keep an eye on your email and jump in to help if you can.
- The district Christmas party will be Thursday, December 14th. Keep an eye out for more details.
ANNOUNCEMENTS (170’s Corner)
- Now is a good time to wash up your wildland gear. Let’s put it up in your racks clean and smelling good.
- As school is in session, let’s all be aware of busses and kids walking to and from school.
- If your radios are not picking up tones or if they are constantly beeping, please bring them to the office so they can be checked for power issues. Also, Teton Communication has repeatedly told me that leaving them in a hot or cold car overnight does not meet good radio care practices!
- Does anyone have any of the tables from Station 1? If so, please return them ASAP!
- Red Cross has 30 smoke alarms that need to be installed in the Rigby area. If you can help, they like to do this on Saturdays. Please let the office know if you would be willing and we can contact the Red Cross and make appointments.
- Ben Doman (LT60) has taken on the assignment of helping us clean the District service bays and could use some help. If you are will to help, please let Ben know.
CALL SUMMARY –SEPTEMBER 2017
- EMS – 63 (+4)
- Fire – 6 (-9)
- EMS – 5 (-7)
- Fire – 5 (-2)
- EMS – 7 (+2)
- Fire – 1 (-2)
- EMS – 9 (+-0)
- Fire – 3 (-4)