November 2015 Newsletter
CENTRAL FIRE DISTRICT NEWSLETTER
- The office will be closed Thursday, November 26th and Friday, November 27th for Thanksgiving.
- Station 1 personnel are planning the 3rd Annual Heap the Helmet fundraiser. Dates are November 21st & 22nd and December 11th and 12th. Keep an eye on your email for details if you’d like to help. It has been SO awesome to be able to contribute to the communities with this the last two years!
- Friday, December 4th at 6 PM will be the Midnight Madness light parade in Rigby
- District Christmas party/dinner will be Thursday, December 10th at 6:30 PM at Rigby Middle School for all CFD personnel and a guest. Adults only please.
- Just a reminder that Commissioner’s Meeting is held at 8 PM in the classroom of Station 1 on the second Thursday of each month. It is open to the public and members of Central Fire District. All are welcome to come to the meetings to see how the District functions and see what the Commissioners are tasked with, i.e. large scale purchasing, expenditures, patron comments, state of the District and reports from the District and Battalion Chiefs.
- Rigby and Ririe have had some difficult calls recently. Everyone worked together seamlessly in all cases and your efforts are greatly appreciated.
- Cold weather has arrived! Please make sure all your gear is ready to go as we could start to see some wrecks and structure fires. Also, in those situations, try to respond to the station instead of the scene to keep the scene uncluttered and make sure there are enough personnel to man the trucks.
CALL SUMMARY –OCTOBER 2015
- EMS – 51 (+15)
- Fire – 5 (-7)
- EMS – 8 (-3)
- Fire – 4 (+3)
- EMS – 4 (-4)
- Fire – 3 (+-0)
- EMS – 7 (-1)
- Fire – 0 (-3)