- There are several Trunk or Treats coming up at the end of the month that we will be participating in. Please jump in and help if you can!
- November 6th is Election Day
- The office will be closed November 12th in observance of Veteran’s Day and November 22nd & 23rd for Thanksgiving
- District Christmas Party will be Thursday, December 13th.
- With the new payroll changes that were implemented last month, it’s immensely helpful if you can note on your reports when it is the first call for all responders. We’re trying our best to keep track of it, but if you can note it when you write the report it will help make sure we don’t miss it!
- The Explorer program is in need of a couple more advisors. Kurt Sunada accepted a job with Salt Lake Fire and Shay Hartwell is leaving on her mission, so their spots need to be filled. The Explorers meet once a week for a couple of hours. If you would be interested in helping with this awesome group of teens, please contact Brian Owens (674).
CALL SUMMARY –SEPTEMBER 2018
- EMS – 92 (+14)
- Fire – 9 (-13)
- EMS – 10 (-6)
- Fire – 10 (+6)
- EMS – 9 (-3)
- Fire – 4 (-4)
- EMS – 9 (-5)
- Fire – 11 (+4)