- This Saturday, April 14th at 5:00 PM we will be holding an open house for the new Explorer Post Program at the Rigby station. This program will be open to youth ages 14-18, so bring your teens and come check it out!
- April 21st & 22nd Initial Attack Incident Commander (S200) – Hosted by Teton County
- Late night with Life Flight will be Monday, April 23rd at the district office. Lecture will be Trauma Care
- Roberts Fire will be hosting Extrication Training on Saturday, April 28th from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. They will have about 16 cars, and an Idaho certified extrication trainer, Tyler Bryner, will be conducting the training. Please contact your leadership if you are interested in going.
- Fire School will be May 4-6th at the College of Eastern Idaho. A class list has been posted on the College of Eastern Idaho website. Talk with your leadership about attending!
- May 12th GIFF Spring Wildland Field Exercise, location TBA
- May 19th USWIG will be doing an interagency spring wildland exercise in the Driggs area. Anyone is welcome to attend. If you are interested contact 170 or 190 for more information
- CONGRATULATIONS to those who have been promoted in the past month! Ben Doman is the new Station 1 captain, Jared Giannini is the new Tech team lead, Edgard Cotrina and Victor Gallegos are the new SCBA technicians and Courtney Youngstrom will be stepping into a role as the District Public Information Officer.
- There are still a lot of personnel who have yet to log in to Fire Rescue One and complete the simple Orientation class on how to use this system. Please be sure you log in ASAP and complete this initial coursework so we can begin with additional phases of this new training program. If you have any questions about this program please contact Chief Pope.
- Those of you who attended EIRMC’s EMS conference on March 10th, please make sure you get a copy of your certificate to the office so it can be added to your training. Also make sure you add it in IGEMS so it counts toward your renewal hours.
CALL SUMMARY –MARCH 2018
- EMS – 71 (+9)
- Fire – 10 (+7)
- EMS – 10 (-2)
- Fire – 2 (-3)
- EMS – 3 (-4)
- Fire – 2 (+1)
- EMS – 3 (-2)
- Fire – 3 (-1)